Skip to main content

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 02 (Gook) [Fan-made]

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 02 (Gook)

Make sure you put up your comments down!

"Huh? L? You want to bring him back?" asks Ryuk.
   "Yes Ryuk, yes. I have to bring him back because I could never trust Near but him... he had an impact on all of us there is something special in him and my world is not only the reason to bring him back, I have plans." I replied giving a cunning smile.

Hmm... so I don't know any way other than that death note of the king because I need my hands on the white page to bring back L. There's something I could do...

   "Ryuk, how many more shinigamis know about this myth?" I asked.
"If I count them I think it's a few of us. Only those who has seen the king." answered Ryuk.
  "King... I need to see him." I said.
"Haha! You can't because the king doesn't live here!" responded Ryuk.
  "Where does he live then?" I asked.
"He lives very far away from here, to meet him you would need to fly for at least 6 hours." answered Ryuk.

So it seems like there are just challenges in front of me. I don't even know about the book and I can't become a shinigami in such rush to meet the king. What should I do? 

(Deep silence)

Ha! This way I can meet the king and know about the white page but it will require another shinigami who would must help me. Let me ask Ryuk for that.

   "How many shinigamis love apples?" I asked.
"How many!!! All of us! ALL OF US LOVE APPLES!! HA HA HA!" Ryuk answered and started to laugh.
   "There is a way I can get you apples, all of you." I replied.
"HOW!!???" asked Ryuk in an early excitement.
   "Well firstly I must meet someone, another shinigami because this thing is a two man job." I answered.
"Yeah sure! Let me take you." said Ryuk.

Everything is now going just like I planned and I think it might not be late before I execute my plan but first I must convince the shinigami and if he agrees to go to my world, haha... the world might get fixed up pretty soon.

Ryuk grabbed me with his hands and took me to the place where all these shinigamis play cards. There was a shinigami sitting there, loosing and loosing again and again and I know him. It's Gook. 

"Oh Light! What are you doing here? Want to play cards with us?" said Gook.
   "No Gook no, I am here to talk with you. I heard that you like apples?" I responded.
"YES YES! I love apples but why do you want to talk to me about apples? said Gook.

This shinigami is nothing more then an idiot. I don't think I can rely on him but I would have to. Hmmm..I must use my words carefully or else everything might just get dumped up.

   "In order to eat apples you must do one of my tasks. You have to go to the human world." I said.
"What! Human world!??? NO I CANNOT! I have heard Ryuk's tale it is insane!" Gook shouted out.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID SHINIGAMI!!!??? Just simply accept this! Why are you denying so much! I am loosing trust and my faith.

   "No it ain't a big deal Gook. All you have to do is drop your death note in the human world and you should drop it in a specific location I tell you or else you won't even get apples and will get trapped in the human world too." I explained.

"Okay I can agree but I don't have any confidence in myself I don't know what might happen in the human world but if it is for apples I will go down there." answered Gook.

Seems like shinigamis can do anything for apples, haha... now it's just words play. I must say this carefully.

   "Gook come here." I said.

I whispered the location so Ryuk wasn't able to hear it or else he would have shouted out.

"Oh okay Light but are you sure about this? Nothing will happen to me? I hear Ryuk had to just hear people talking around and face other shingamis too." asked Gook.
   "No it's just a matter of how you say it. Haven't you heard how much fun was that? Wasn't it Ryuk? Me being Kira?" I responded.
"Yes yes it was quite lot of fun." Ryuk answered.
"Okay Light I am going now but what if I don't get apples?" asked Gook.

You idiot! Why aren't you going down! So many questions! Just go away! You will find app-
Wait! I think I can twist up my plan a little bit and it would be better that he reads it rather than Gook telling him.

   "Gook give me your death note. I am writing a statement and show it to the person whom I told you about." I responded.

Everything seems fine now. Looks like all of my pre-planning is going right away. Now I just have to wait. Oh he left. Well it won't be long till he shows it to him. If all goes correct then I might be able to bring back my reign in this world because these people they don't learn by their mistakes. The pure world ended again and I don't want the world to be like how I thought I just want the crimes to stop again. Light doesn't needs to be there in order to rebuild the world, all I need is a name: Kira! This name won't mean much if it gets started by rumors I need a solid official announcement! I might be rushing but I don't think. Well, Gook must have reached the place. If he has reached the place still there is nothing I can do. I must wait for his return, oh god patience is so boring!

(In the human world)

"Hmm... is this the place Light told me to go? Well it's nothing than a small building." says Gook to himself. "The inside is so empty, just one human standing in the corner. What is it written there?... Rekeptyon? (It is reception) Humans are really weird. Hmm so according to Light the room no 304 should beeee..... here!"

"Huh? 4 humans only? I thought it might be a big place that's why Light whispered it. Whatever it may be. There's the white hair guy!" 

(Gook drops the book on someone's head)

    "Oh what is it? A DEATH NOTE!?" shouts Near.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 04 (The Lost Note) [Fan-made]

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 04 (The Lost Note) Make sure you put up your comments down! "How is this possible? I--I took my death note down!" shouts Gook.    "It's not about if it is possible or not! It has been done! You've done a mistake and now you aren't getting any apples! You understand!" I blasted out! "Oh Light, calm down I am sorry!" replied Gook. The death note, whose note is it? There are approximately around 67 shinigamis here excluding the king. Seeing those in my sight I think the others that are left would be around 55. I have to search from these 55 shi--- WHAT!?? A PORTAL?    "Ryuk!!! A portal! Get me that shinigami!" I ordered. "Hmmm... Why?" responded Ryuk. WHAT!!!??? YOU... ARE... ASKING... WHY! Are you out of your mind? You are saying this--- saying this to me?? To Light Yag--THE PORTAL!! It's closed!!! RYUKKK!!!!    "The portal is closed.... you're no use to

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 03 (Human World) [Fan-made]

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 03 (Human World) Make sure you put up your comments down! Death Note: Season 2 Episode 04 (The Lost Note) is live! Read now! "Sir? What do you mean!?" shouted out a bodyguard.    "Can't you see this Death Note?" replies Near in a stressful manner. The Death Note in the human world means a shinigami will be here too. This note seems very rugged and rough all I can assume is that this note is very very old than the previous ones that I saw. The starting page of rules is scratched and these scratch marks seems deep in so it clearly means that the shinigami with this death note must have been angry on something because this is not something that people do in fun. Hmm...the pages are a little coiled too which portrays that this death note must have been wet at sometime in the past. No one takes care of this note because the difference between the old ones and this can be easily identified. Well I must say that this dea