Skip to main content

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 04 (The Lost Note) [Fan-made]

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 04 (The Lost Note)

Make sure you put up your comments down!

"How is this possible? I--I took my death note down!" shouts Gook.
   "It's not about if it is possible or not! It has been done! You've done a mistake and now you aren't getting any apples! You understand!" I blasted out!
"Oh Light, calm down I am sorry!" replied Gook.

The death note, whose note is it? There are approximately around 67 shinigamis here excluding the king. Seeing those in my sight I think the others that are left would be around 55. I have to search from these 55 shi--- WHAT!?? A PORTAL?

   "Ryuk!!! A portal! Get me that shinigami!" I ordered.
"Hmmm... Why?" responded Ryuk.

WHAT!!!??? YOU... ARE... ASKING... WHY! Are you out of your mind? You are saying this--- saying this to me?? To Light Yag--THE PORTAL!! It's closed!!! RYUKKK!!!!

   "The portal is closed.... you're no use to me Ryuk... you are--- just--- I want to be alone" I said.

A shinigami has left this world and it's 100% that he is searching for this death note. Well who could it be? I don't think Gook will do anything for me if I will ask him because I haven't gave him any apples and I  don't think I can. There is nothing I can do instead of thinking and waiting or I else I can--- I can be a shinigami! Should I do it? I don't think so but without this my plan won't work, I can't waste time, the world needs Kira!

(IN THE HUMAN WORLD)

"Where would my death note be? I think I can smell it!" says Rebuke to himself. "It's close.. smmmhh..smmhh (THUKK!) Uhh!!! what is this!? a door? what's this...3..00..4? I don't know what is it? I think I should go pass this door... Oh! my note! Huh I should tak-- wait... the humans, if anyone has touched it. He must disown it first. Well I shouldn't care because they can't see me, they can only see me if I touch the note first and then they touch it. Let me take it.. uuuhh! Okay so it is time to head back!"

   "Si---s---sir--" utters a bodyguard
"I know Chan, I know. Don't let the shinigami notice it that we can see him taking the book, I think he doesn't even care because he seems lazy with his actions. See how the book is tilted he has just grabbed it as it is a burden." whispered Near.

"So I think this is the outside area? Hmm.. I think it is.. let's go ba---- HUH? SHIT!!! WHO IS THIS GUY!!?? HE GRABBED MY NOTE!??? NOO!!!" says Rebuke.
   "Huh? how is this book flying? Death Note? Se---" says someone.
"Sir please move towards your podium you have to tell your speech" says another guy.

"What is this happening?" says Rebuke.

"Uhh hhh.. Hello citizens! I know it's a time to sleep but what kind of sleep will help you if you aren't safe? I have heard about the recent killings and please don't fear, Kira is not back. It is a terrorist attack as you have seen on the news. The government isn't taking any actions and I understand the concerns but you people have to give us time to initiate something big. I hope you will understand the problem and give us time, we are still missing on important details. Thank you!"

"What was that? What he said? Who is he? That poster uhh what it reads... Mr. Akio Adachi The Real Politician? What does politician mean? Whatever, I need the note back!" says Rebuke.

"He is in something.. what is it? It's moving!!?? Aaahhhh..... touched him!" says Rebuke.
   "Driver, order the same food that I ate yesterday and please call Daisuke" says Akio.
"Uhmm mm-- Hello?" whispers Rebuke.
   "Hmm? AAAHHHH! WHO ARE YOU!!! DRIVER STOP THE CAR!!! TAKE HIM OUT!!!!" shouts Akio being frightened.
"Who sir? There is no one except you!?" replies the driver.
"Listen Akiu! Only you can see me so calm down and listen to me!" responds Rebuke.
   "WHAT IS IT SAYING!!! DRIVER!! STOP THE CAR!" shouts Akio.
"Can't you understand! Only you can see me! Give me the note back and get lost!" says Rebuke.
   "What no---" says Akio and stops. "You mean... the death note? right?"
"Yes" responds Rebuke.
   "I will give it to you but what is this thing? Just explain and go!" replies Akio.
"The person whose name is written in this note shall die. Now give it to me and let me go, I want to sleep!" responds Rebuke.
   "Whoever's name is it?  Are you joking or what?" replies Akio.
"Believe or don't just give it back!" shouts Rebuke.
   "Okay wait wait! Let me try it! Driv--- Umm.. Shinzo! Give me the pen in your pocket please." says Akio.
"Yes sir! But what are you saying and whom are you talking too?" asks Shinzo.
   "It's none of your matter! Give me the pen! Hmmm.. so let's test this" says  Akio. (writes down a name) "Shinzo, stop the car please!"

The car stops and 30 seconds passes out, nothing happens.

   "Okay you.. whatever you are, take this so called death note with you it is no use to me and try to sell this to a kid or someone beca---" stops Akio.
"SIRRR!!!....." utters Shinzo before death.
   "It works! It works! This is really a death note!!!" shouts Akio.
"Okay now give it here!" replies Rebuke.
   "WAIT!!! You like to sleep right? Ever slept on a bed?" asks Akio.
"No" says Rebuke.
   "You let me use the death note and I will let you sleep on my bed, it is more comfortable than this seat" says Akio.
"Hmm.. okay but only if I like the bed or else I am heading back!" shouts Rebuke.
   "I agree!" replies Akio.

Akio gets a call, it's Daisuke. He picks it up.

"Daisuke... shhh shh shhh... don't say anything and just listen! Ever heard of Death Note?" speaks Akio.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... I didn't removed it! You typed it huh?

      Delete
  2. When will the next episode gonna arrive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will take time, I am searching artists to make a Fan-made Manga of this so just be a little patient! Lots of love!

      Delete
    2. Well we all liked it so much
      We all Appreciate your work

      So plzz dont keep us wait too much

      Good work keep going

      Delete
  3. We are all waiting for the next episode good job man

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 02 (Gook) [Fan-made]

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 02 (Gook) Make sure you put up your comments down! Death Note: Season 2 Episode 03 (Human World) is live! Read now! "Huh? L? You want to bring him back?" asks Ryuk.    "Yes Ryuk, yes. I have to bring him back because I could never trust Near but him... he had an impact on all of us there is something special in him and my world is not only the reason to bring him back, I have plans." I replied giving a cunning smile. Hmm... so I don't know any way other than that death note of the king because I need my hands on the white page to bring back L. There's something I could do...    "Ryuk, how many more shinigamis know about this myth?" I asked. "If I count them I think it's a few of us. Only those who has seen the king." answered Ryuk.   "King... I need to see him." I said. "Haha! You can't because the king doesn't live here!" responded Ryuk.   "

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 03 (Human World) [Fan-made]

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 03 (Human World) Make sure you put up your comments down! Death Note: Season 2 Episode 04 (The Lost Note) is live! Read now! "Sir? What do you mean!?" shouted out a bodyguard.    "Can't you see this Death Note?" replies Near in a stressful manner. The Death Note in the human world means a shinigami will be here too. This note seems very rugged and rough all I can assume is that this note is very very old than the previous ones that I saw. The starting page of rules is scratched and these scratch marks seems deep in so it clearly means that the shinigami with this death note must have been angry on something because this is not something that people do in fun. Hmm...the pages are a little coiled too which portrays that this death note must have been wet at sometime in the past. No one takes care of this note because the difference between the old ones and this can be easily identified. Well I must say that this dea