Skip to main content

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 03 (Human World) [Fan-made]

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 03 (Human World)

Make sure you put up your comments down!

"Sir? What do you mean!?" shouted out a bodyguard.
   "Can't you see this Death Note?" replies Near in a stressful manner.

The Death Note in the human world means a shinigami will be here too. This note seems very rugged and rough all I can assume is that this note is very very old than the previous ones that I saw. The starting page of rules is scratched and these scratch marks seems deep in so it clearly means that the shinigami with this death note must have been angry on something because this is not something that people do in fun. Hmm...the pages are a little coiled too which portrays that this death note must have been wet at sometime in the past. No one takes care of this note because the difference between the old ones and this can be easily identified. Well I must say that this death note contains only a few names which signifies that whoever wrote them did this for his personal matters because these names Leiko, Ichiro, Gonkuro, Hamada and Taguchi.... they feel like the person knew these people because the flow of handwriting is very smooth so it is for sure that the death of these people wouldn't have affected h-- WAIT!!! This... this writing I have seen it before! I remember this G from somewhere.. this person writes the letter G in this slightly tilted manner... who is he? Hmm... why can't I rememb--

Oh... L(eiko), I(chiro), G(onkuro), H(amada) and T(aguchi)... Light Yagami...

"Excuse me sir? Light Yagami" asked the bodyguard. The people in the room started to talk about Light, how can someone do this after death. Meanwhile, Gook was searching for Rem's death note and he found it.

"Hmm. I must say humans are very well at hiding things." said Gook. "I don't know how will this thing help me in getting apples but if it will then I must do it. It's time to back to my world!"

   "Whatever this is happening, I can't say it's out of my approach." said Near. "This is not for the first time when something unnatural has happened so I need to think it out clearly. As I remember that one of the rules stated that whoever uses this death note shall not go to heaven or hell so what if Light went to the shinigami world and now want to come back? This seems weird but sending a death note in this world doesn't makes proper sense. What else it could be? I can't think of it in any other way, is someone playing prank? We haven't disclosed about Light being Kira so the chances are only 4% of something like this happening so there's only one deduction I can be sure of. Light Yagami is alive. He might not be in out world but he is alive and he really wants to come here, in this world. Well this time it's just not the normal Light, he's more powerful I may say because doing something like this is very difficult and risky but he did it. I cannot underestimate him this time."

"And and I ammmm here!" says Gook as he steps in the shinigami world. "Well I did it so Light might tell me how can I get apples!"

"Light. Gook." Ryuk points at Gook.
   "Gook! So did you brought what I told you to?" asks Light.
"Yes, here it is" Gook gives the death note to Light.

Yes, now... now I can see what was L's real name! For the first time in my conscious lifespan I can see it! L, you should be grateful for this, I am reviving you soon but if you fail in making this world a better place as it was... I don't think your resurrection will be worth it.

Oh... so your name is L. Lawliet. Pretty name actua-- what's this noise?

"I am telling you I brought back my note! Here it is can't you see!" Gook is shouting on Ryuk.
   "What happened?" I inquired.
"Gook forgot to bring his death note and now he's showing me another one to proof his innocence!" replies Ryuk.
   "You are right. When he entered he didn't had his death note, he only had one. Gook the note that you're saying is yours then show me the page on which I wrote something. IT'S NOT HERE!!!" I stated!

If Gook hasn't taken his book then I am in more trouble! I SHOULD HAVE NOT TAKEN THIS MOVE! I KNEW HE IS STUPID!! Now how will I know whose death note is with Near! Now I have to search a shinigami in two worlds!

I ALREADY KNEW THIS THING! "NEVER TRUST A SHINIGAMI!"

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 04 (The Lost Note) is live! Read now!

Comments

  1. "Gook! You idiot!" Said light...in the same tone as he said, "Matsuda! You idiot!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you're judging it right. It feels good to know that you can connect to the story.

      Delete
  2. Nice work dude... there's some spelling mistakes made.It would be nice if u elaborated the story a little more. Add more details to the story.. Keep it up.. I'm liking this story..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Firstly, sorry for the spelling mistakes but if wouldn't effect me if you can understand and I am not elaborating it very closely because you know, if I would elaborate it then there will be no surprise in Light's unpredictable actions! I want to make it as close to season 01. I have revised the story many times and has told it to many people and I can say that yes, I am confident on it. It is a sharp and good story-line!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 02 (Gook) [Fan-made]

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 02 (Gook) Make sure you put up your comments down! Death Note: Season 2 Episode 03 (Human World) is live! Read now! "Huh? L? You want to bring him back?" asks Ryuk.    "Yes Ryuk, yes. I have to bring him back because I could never trust Near but him... he had an impact on all of us there is something special in him and my world is not only the reason to bring him back, I have plans." I replied giving a cunning smile. Hmm... so I don't know any way other than that death note of the king because I need my hands on the white page to bring back L. There's something I could do...    "Ryuk, how many more shinigamis know about this myth?" I asked. "If I count them I think it's a few of us. Only those who has seen the king." answered Ryuk.   "King... I need to see him." I said. "Haha! You can't because the king doesn't live here!" responded Ryuk.   "

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 04 (The Lost Note) [Fan-made]

Death Note: Season 2 Episode 04 (The Lost Note) Make sure you put up your comments down! "How is this possible? I--I took my death note down!" shouts Gook.    "It's not about if it is possible or not! It has been done! You've done a mistake and now you aren't getting any apples! You understand!" I blasted out! "Oh Light, calm down I am sorry!" replied Gook. The death note, whose note is it? There are approximately around 67 shinigamis here excluding the king. Seeing those in my sight I think the others that are left would be around 55. I have to search from these 55 shi--- WHAT!?? A PORTAL?    "Ryuk!!! A portal! Get me that shinigami!" I ordered. "Hmmm... Why?" responded Ryuk. WHAT!!!??? YOU... ARE... ASKING... WHY! Are you out of your mind? You are saying this--- saying this to me?? To Light Yag--THE PORTAL!! It's closed!!! RYUKKK!!!!    "The portal is closed.... you're no use to